Deportation defense

What to do if you are being deported?

When a person is placed in the process of deportation, the person must appear before an immigration judge. The process begins with an NTA (Notice to Appear) which is a document that tells you why the government wants to deport you and where and when your court hearings will be held. The person in deportation proceedings should seek the help of a lawyer at that precise moment.

The lawyer will then evaluate the situation and decide if they can fight the person’s deportation in Court or if there are any other alternatives to help the immigrant’s situation.
The lawyer will then accompany the immigrant to interview with the judge and pursue whatever type of relief is available to help the client. Sometimes it is possible to ask the judge for a green card or residency.

We have a comprehensive deportation defense system. Sometimes it is possible to ask the judge for alternative ways to stay such as an asylum visa, withholding of removal, or protection under the convention against torture. Other times, immigrants are able to stay under the temporary protection of TPS, DACA, or others.


It is obtained by appearing before the judge and asking for a certain benefit specified by law.


The benefits that can be requested in front of an immigration judge vary according to the situation of the immigrant.


At Yohana Saucedo Immigration Law, our attorneys will evaluate your situation and seek every form of relief possible to achieve the goal of avoiding deportation and staying in the United States.


Don’t forget to leave us your contact information! We will be contacting you shortly.


United States immigration laws are designed, in part, to unite family members. Within family-based immigration, the most common goal is to bring family members to live in the United States for the long term.


If you are a victim of a crime, be it violent or non-violent, justice must extend beyond a criminal court punishment for the perpetrator.

US Citizenship and Naturalization

Becoming a United States citizen through naturalization involves many requirements, and the process can often seem complex.

Temporary worker visa

L-1A and L-1B visas are available for temporary intracompany transferees who work in managerial positions or have specialized knowledge.

Green Card - Residence

Need help with residence in Tx, USA? We provide legal advice on the i-485 form and green card or immigrant visa requirements.

Work Visas And Others Permits

Legal advice for workers and companies about work and business visa, i 765, EAD, employment sponsorship in the USA.

Business Visa - Investors

The E visa category includes treaty traders and investors who come to the United States under a treaty of commerce and navigation between the United States and the country of which they are a citizen or national.

DACA - Deferred Action

Certain people who came to the United States as children and meet several guidelines may request consideration of deferred action for a period of two years, subject to renewal.


As an immigrant to the United States, there are many actions that can jeopardize your ability to remain in this country.

Scroll to Top