Preguntas | Questions

I have a temporary visa but I want to obtain permanent residence. What should I do?

Many people who for the first time come to study / work in the United States temporarily decide to continue permanent residence. This is known as a change of status. Each individual’s situation is unique, so there is no single uniform process to follow. We do not recommend that you pursue permanent residency without the help of a knowledgeable immigration attorney. Contact our offices for the next steps.

Scroll to Top