Do You Have A Doubt?
- As a business owner from the United States, can I hire foreign workers and bring them to live in the United States?
- Can I sponsor family members for immigration?
- Can I stop my deportation by obtaining an employment authorization document under the Deferred Action Program for Childhood Arrivals (DACA) consideration?
- I have a temporary visa but I want to obtain permanent residence. What should I do?
- I have a valid green card. Can I apply to become a US Citizen?
- I have already received a deportation order. Can it be reversed?
- I received a notice to appear in immigration court – what should I do?
- If my application for citizenship is denied, can I appeal the decision?
- What factors does the United States government consider during the immigration process?
- What questions should I ask an immigration attorney at the initial meeting?