Preguntas | Questions

Can I stop my deportation by obtaining an employment authorization document under the Deferred Action Program for Childhood Arrivals (DACA) consideration?

You may be eligible to defer deportation by obtaining your employment authorization document (EAD) if you entered the country illegally before the age of 16. An EAD allows you to work in the USA while pursuing legal residency. There are certain requirements for eligibility under the DACA program; please contact our offices to determine whether or not you are eligible to obtain legal status under this provision.

Scroll to Top