Preguntas | Questions

Can I sponsor family members for immigration?

Family-based immigration is a common means of obtaining legal permanent residence and citizenship in the United States. In most cases, as a U.S. citizen you can sponsor your mother, father, spouse, brother, sister, girlfriend, or child for a green card. If you are not a citizen of the United States, but you are a lawful permanent resident, you can sponsor your spouse and unmarried children in most cases.

Scroll to Top