Preguntas | Questions

As a business owner from the United States, can I hire foreign workers and bring them to live in the United States?

Yes, as long as you first apply for an employment-based visa. There are a limited number of these visas, so following the proper procedures is critical for approval. A petition for the foreign worker form must be duly filed with the Department of Labor. It is strongly recommended that you do not attempt to apply for a green card for a foreign worker without legal assistance.

Scroll to Top